Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating communications across all platforms for Centre Presents and facility rentals and assisting in marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and produce creative communications, including ad and brochure copy, show synopses and website copy.
- Create and monitor a daily schedule for email marketing and proof read email content for accuracy and efficiency.
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop and implement creative marketing plans for all CITS presents shows as well as rentals, when requested, working within the allotted budget.
- Coordinate with print, radio, TV and online partners to book planned advertising and provide assets as required.
- Coordinate with printing partners; developing and delivering high quality materials that meet brand standards
- Create copy deck for What’s On calendar. Coordinate with Marketing Manager, graphic designer, printing partner and designated delivery company to proof read content, provide final files for printing and arrange delivery.
- Using email software, create and schedule pre-show and post-show emails for all CITS presents shows
- Coordinate with copy writer and Marketing Manager to build and schedule monthly e-newsletter using email software
- Create monthly reports for Marketing Manager on all web and email sales and activity tracking.
- Assist Marketing Manager in creating content for website, lobby PowerPoint slides, social media, outdoor digital signage and other content as required.
- Follow brand guidelines and ensure all marketing materials are created using brand standards.
- Using HTML coding, build pages on the CITS website to align with new show announcements, seasonal promotions etc
- Assist in creating partnerships with community organizations and/or individuals with the goal of generating sales
- Book booth space and assist in representing CITS at various public and promotional events, including mobile ticketing activities.
- Other duties as required
- Relevant post-secondary qualification obtained through a degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Major/speciality in: Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Multimedia
- Experience delivering successful multi-platform marketing campaigns, including digital media
- Experience developing creative ad copy
- Good contacts in the arts and media sector, or demonstrated ability to quickly build up relevant contacts
- 1+ years’ experience in a marketing communications role, ideally in a commercial media or advertising environment
- Major/speciality in Graphic Design and audio/video production, Events Management, Journalism
- Experience with media purchasing (radio/print/TV/digital etc)
- Experience and knowledge of the not-for-profit industry
12-18 Month Maternity Leave Contract
Knowledge required to perform duties:
- Creative literacy, with the ability to produce and communicate original and engaging ideas
- Project planning and organization skills, with the ability to manage budgets and utilize resources effectively
- Web development
- Graphic design skills (basic)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office Suite
Skills and abilities required to perform duties:
- Technical proficiency in web and social media applications, databases, Photoshop and content management systems
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Highly professional communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Excellent administrative skills, with the ability to track and manage multiple schedules, budgets and project deliverables
Equipment required to perform duties
- Standard office equipment
- Access to vehicle and valid driver’s license required to pick up/drop off marketing materials
Please send your cover letter and resume to Rachelle Garcia, Marketing Manager – email@example.com