Are you wondering what the new Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Standards mean for you? One of CCI’s partners, ArtsBuild Ontario has teamed with Accessibility Ontario to provide you with an exclusive five-webinar package. Each one-hour interactive session navigates a single AODA Standard, offering you a comprehensive understanding of your compliance requirements and how they apply to your organization.
The five-webinar series is offered Mondays from 2 pm – 3 pm, from February 25 through May 27, and covers:
- AODA Overview and Customer Service Standard – March 4
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR) – March 25
- Information and Communications Standards / Website Accessibility – April 22
- Employment Standards – May 6
- Built Environment Standard – May 27
As a special bonus the cost of the five-webinar package is $170, a 15% discount from the regular cost of $200. If you are unable to commit to five sessions, we’re pleased to extend a 10% discount on all other Accessibility Ontario offerings.
Find full program details, how to claim your discount and how to register here>