The SPARC Network is looking for an organization to be th local host for the 2018 SPARC Symposium. Please send a letter of interest by March 1st, 2017 to:
Chair, SPARC Network
P.O BOX 931
Haliburton, ON K0M 1S0
Or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the SPARC Symposium
The SPARC Symposium is a biennial opportunity for a face to face gathering of members of the SPARC Netowkr and creators, preenters, producers, community animators and funders involved in the performing arts in rural and remote communities in Ontario and across Canada.
1. A focus on the performing arts in rural and remote communities.
2. Sharing knowledge among creators, presenters, [roducers, community animators and funders of the performing arts in rural and remote communities.
3. Giving Symposium participants an opportunity to see what is being done in another rural community.
4. Sharing best practices for creation, presentation, production, community animation and funding in the performing arts in rural and remote communities
5. Providing an opportunity for creators, presenters, producers and community animators to meet funders and policy makers.
6. Furthering the work of the SPARC Network.