The Canada Council for the Arts has launched their new online application portal which will supplement the new funding model starting April 1st, 2017.
Prepare to apply for funding
Check your eligibility to apply
- Take stock and learn more about the new funding model.
- Check out the eligibility requirements while creating your applicant profile(s).
- Preview eligibility and requirements for each program and component.
Create an account
- If you already have a GO! Grants account, log into the new portal using your exisiting GO! email and password. If you opt to, we will safely migrate your information to make the transition easier for you.
- Watch for an email confirming your account activation.
Complete and submit your applicant profile(s)
- Provide information on your field(s) of prcatice, fill out a self-ID form
- Submit your profile(s) for validation to confirm if you are eligible to apply for grants
- Watch for an email after your profile(s) have been reviewed by staff. You should recieve it within 15 business days.