If you have applied to one of the following OAC programs in early 2016:
- Dance Organizations (Feb. 17 deadline)
- Literary Festivals and Organizations (Mar. 15 deadline)
- Media Arts Organizations (Mar. 15 deadline)
- Orchestras (Mar. 15 deadline)
- Theatre Organizations (Mar. 15 deadline)
- Visual Arts Artist-Run Centres and Organizations (Mar. 1 deadline)
- Artists in the community/workplace (Mar. 1 deadline)
- National and International Residency (Apr. 1 deadline)
- Orchestras Project (Mar. 15 deadline)
- Exhibition Assistance
- Aboriginal Artists Materials and Supplies Assistance
The Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) may go on strike this week, which will disrupt regular mail service, and, in turn OAC application and payment processing. Due to the potential strike, application result notifications cannot be sent out through mail. Given extentuating circumstances, you may request your grant application result from your Program Officer, either by phone or by email.
If your officer informs you that your application was successful, here is information on how to collect your grant cheque:
- GTA-based recipients may collect their payment at OAC’s Reception desk. Please contact your Program Administrator to make this arrangement.
- Operating grant recipients from elsewhere in Ontario may request that their grant cheque be sent to them via courier, at their own expense.
The OAC will continue updating their response to the strike as it evolves.
For further information
Director of Communications
416-969-7403 | toll-free in Ontario 1-800-387-0058, ext. 7403