Want to know more about how to start an arts engagement project in your community? We have the solution!
Learn some innovative and inspiring tips, ideas, and starting points to help you kick start your community engagement projects - utilizing the information, examples and suggested processes found on the ArtsEngageCanada website. Work together on creating a bespoke project ideal for your venue and community.
Join Gail Ferrin, community engagement specialist and Jane Marsland at one of the ArtsEngageCanada Workshops listed below.
Each workshop will be happening from 10 am to 4 pm, light refreshments will be provided throughout the day:
- Monday March 20th - Capitol Theatre, Chatham
- Tuesday March 21st - Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts, Brantford
- Thursday March 23rd - Shenkman Arts Centre, Ottawa
- Monday March 27th - Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts
- Tuesday March 28th - Mady Centre, Barrie
- Wednesday March 29th - Market Hall, Peterborough
REGISTER HERE. SPACE IS LIMITED. Once you have signed up you will receive an information package for your date with parking, location and amenities details.
Workshops are free - funding provided by Canadian Heritage and the Ontario Trillium Foundation. We are also grateful for the support of our partnering venues.
If you are not able to attend one of these workshops, please forward or share this information through email or social media with anyone you may feel is interested in your community!
We look forward to seeing you at one of these gatherings! If you have any questions, please feel free to email Jane Smythe.