The 2016 Creative City Network of Canada (CCNC), Ontario Regional Meeting, will take place:
Thursday April 21, 2016, from 10 am – 3 pm.
The theme of this year’s Ontario Regional Meeting is ‘Performing the Creative City: Strategies and New Directions’.
Event registration is open now through Eventbrite Please register before April 7, although registration will be open until April 20, 2016.
To make the CCNC Ontario Regional Meeting as accessible as possible, we are generously hosted by two communities this year:
- Town of Oakville, Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre, 2302 Bridge Rd, Oakville, ON
- City of Thunder Bay, Meeting Location TBA
- We will endeavor to make the meeting available by webinar too.
More information on speakers and webinar will be available soon.
For more information please contact:
- Sarah Douglas-Murray, Senior Manager for Cultural Services, Town of Oakville, Tel: 905-845-6601, ext.3007, Email: SDouglas-Murray@oakville.ca
- Kiri Butter, Cultural Services Coordinator, City of Thunder Bay, Tel: 807-625-2357, Email: email@example.com
- Elena Bird, Senior Policy Advisor, Economic Development and Culture, City of Toronto, Tel: 416-392-8671, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org