Read all about the exciting events that OP has in store coming up in November. This month’s eNews has a particular focus on IAMA Toronto produced in collaboration with the International Artist Managers’ Association (IAMA), a conference for classical music promoters, presenters, producers, managers and all others involved in the industry. Running November 10th-12th, IAMA Toronto 2016 will explore the classical music field with an emphasis on our pluralistic and changing societies, the issues surrounding the sustainability and impact of classical music in our communities.
Other news includes:
- Ontario Contact updates: EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS SEPTEMBER 22nd!
- Registration is open for Ontario Contact’s Artist Professional Development Day on November 2nd. Register here!
- CAPACOA’s Presenters Capacity Building Program
- Canada Council’s new funding model
- Professional development opportunities and more…
Read the September eNews here: http://eepurl.com/ceJpCb