Ontario Presents continues to gather resources and work with our partners to help our sector respond to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our small team is working hard from our home offices to support our members and the broader sector!
If you have questions, resources to share, ideas on how we can support the sector, of if you simply need support, we encourage you to get in touch with us, or to make use of the CAPACOA COVID-19 mailing list.
We are keeping our network informed through regular e-updates with new information and resources as they become available. To sign up for our mailing list, click here. You can view past e-updates here:
- Mar 20: COVID-19 and Ontario’s Presenting Sector
- Mar 23: Upcoming Webinar and New COVID-19 Support Resources
- Mar 26: New Financial Supports and Other COVID-19 Updates
We have now merged our list of resources with CAPACOA’s COVID-19 Response for the Live Performance Sector Document. This document is being continually updated by CAPACOA, OP, and partner ASOs with vital information, including but not limited to:
- Upcoming online support events (webinars, peer-to-peer calls, etc.)
- How you can help track impact and advocate for support to the sector
- Resources on HR and business continuity
- Support resources for artists and agents
- Summaries of available financial support (e.g. Canadian Relief/Stimulus Measures summary chart from Global Public Affairs)
- Official information from funders and government agencies
We will also share updates via our mailing list. If you are not already subscribed to this list, you can do so here.
Conference Call Services
OP has made our conference call services available to anyone in the sector who has a need to a host web/phone meeting and does not have the means to do so. Click here for more details.
We have been convening conference calls for OP member presenters on an as-needed basis. Other presenters who may find the discussion useful are invited to join us. The next call will be Wed, Mar 25 at 10am. Presenters who would like to join are invited to contact Natalie for call-in coordinates.