Email is still the most cost-effective, targeted way to reach potential ticket buyers. In this webinar, we will cover:
- how to build up your email list
- how and why to offer list segmentation
- introduction to CASL
- samples of free and freemium programs including Mail Chimp, Constant Contact and Cakemail
- examples from leaders in the North American performing arts industry
- A/B testing
- what stats to monitor including mobile vs. desktop, open rates, clicks, optimum time for sending, etc.
- Download Presentation Slides
- CASL Database Checklist
- CASL Campaign Checklist
- Thirdwunder Blog on CASL
- Canada Council CASL Resources
Facilitator: Julie Fossitt with guest Jennifer Covert, NAC
A passionate advocate for access to arts, culture and heritage for everyone, Julie Fossitt has dedicated her career to marketing and promoting culture in Canada. As the Marketing Manager for Cultural Services at the City of Kingston, Julie not only leads staff to promote more than 50 dance, theatre, comedy, family, and music presentations annually, she works intimately with the community engagement group to promote educational programs for audiences of the Grand Theatre Presents program. Julie is an active part of the tourism marketing network and is currently a member of the Marketing Committees of the Great Waterway and Kingston Accommodation Partners.
In 2016, Julie received her Certificate in Cultural Planning from the University of British Columbia and was awarded the John Hobday Award in Arts Management from the Canada Council for the Arts. You can find out more about Julie’s passion for sharing culture with her community, with her family and beyond on Twitter and Instagram @juliefossitt.