This webinar will cover the following topics:
- A listing of what might be included in non-performance expenses under headings like Administration, Operations, Marketing, Box Office, Food & Beverage, Staffing with brief outline of alternatives for each, why/when they are necessary and where to find info.
- A listing of revenue and recovery possibilities; where to find information for calculations; calculations.
- How to organize expense and revenues – a look at who the reader is/what they want and why. Where for performances fit in; options and why.
- Analysis of numbers found in doing the work outlined above and where to go from there
- The take-away will be draft budget in excel format; a couple of options for setting up data for reader.
Facilitator – Sharon McMorran CPA, CGA
Sharon McMorran is a designated accountant, retired after 23 years as head of finance for Centre in the Square in Kitchener Ontario. Her portfolios at various times while at the Centre included Finance, Personnel, Marketing, Technical, AGM and a short few months as General Manager. She spent countless nights and weekends settling performances with presenters; has experience drafting budgets for house shows and managing cash flows for a charity.
MONEY: PLANNING FOR IT, GETTING IT, TRACKING RESULTS
View all webinars in this online learning module: